Kennedy finally figured out how to "crawl". She has been rolling to get around forever and never showed any interest in any other form of movement. However, just in the last two weeks she has gone from learning how to get up on her hands and knees, to sitting up from laying down, and finally entering the world of the army crawl. It is so funny to see her scooting around. I honestly thought the day would never come. Thankfully it has opened a new freedom for her and she is more content for longer when I put her down to play. Way to go Kennedy!
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Too Cute! I can't believe she is already crawling!
Oh, she is a cutie! I am seeing a lot of Nate, does she look like Nate to you?
my genes I guess are very recessive because both Taylor and Kennedy totally look like Nate.
Post a Comment