Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Festivities

















7 comments:

Nathan & Michelle Watabe said...

I can't believe how long amd thick Kennedy's hair is getting. I was noticing it at church yesterday. It makes her look so grown up!

Amy said...

Kennedy looks super tall! Your girls are beautiful!

Adam and Jessica said...

Wow! Your girls are starting to look more and more alike. In some pictures I have to do a double take because Kennedy looks so much like Taylor did when she was littler. I love their Easter dresses. :)

molly said...

too cute, rachelle. perfect.

Brecken said...

your girls are so cute!! Glad you had a fun easter. Hope all your moving festivities are going well.

Bybee Family said...

Cute easter pics! I hope you guys had a great easter!! How is everything going? When do you go look for a house? Hope all is well.

grandma ricks said...

I just caught up with your Easter pictures. I agree with the above comments, they are beautiful, AND they are looking more and more alike. I miss you all. Love, Mom