Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Kennedy's 3rd Birthday

Happy Birthday to my sweet, smiley, adventurous little girl! I just can't believe that my little baby is 3! It was so fun to see her get so excited for it to be her turn for a birthday. It was her special day and she loved all the extra attention. Happy Birthday Kennedy!
Her turn for Breakfast in bed. Taylor was so excited for her she woke her up at 6:30 and came into my room explaining that I better start making Kennedy's breakfast. Of course Kennedy was excited, but it did take her a minute to wake up and enjoy it.


Kennedy loves my little ponies, especially star song which is a purple pony with wings. I thought it would be fun to make a pony cake for her. It wasn't my best work, but she loved it and that's all that matters!!

Kennedy's Friend Birthday party. Kennedy only wanted a purple party because purple is her favorite color. I decided that a purple theme wasn't enough to entertain 3 year olds with so we stepped it up a notch and went with a favorite things theme. It turned out very cute and Kennedy loved every second of it!



We had a cake walk where the kids won prizes
Kennedy loves bubbles! I thought it would be cute to have a machine constantly blowing the bubbles for me. It was a huge hit and I'm glad I wasn't the one to have to keep blowing bubbles.






1 comments:

Evans Fam said...

Happy Birthday to your girls! They are so beautiful. Hope you guys are doing well. Let us know if you are still headed up to Rapid City this year at all! We'd love to have you!