Sunday, December 2, 2007

Here comes Santa

It has become one of our favorite things to do to start the holiday season off right. Our
community holds an annual holiday celebration where there is caroling, rain deer, food, and of course the main attraction...Santa. Kennedy did very well and gave us plenty of smiles. Taylor was so excited all day long to go see Santa and sit on his lap. Every time we asked her what she is going to ask Santa for she would say an elephant, where that came from I don't know. But the day we saw Santa she had been taking her toy dog everywhere we went. While at Old Navy she spotted a dog leash that she really wanted for her puppy but I wouldn't buy for her. So when we sat her on Santa's lap that night and he asked what she wanted to my surprise she said a dog leash. Only 2 and she's figured out how to work it already, should I be worried? Other than Santa Taylor's other favorite thing is the train. Last year we actaully had to grab her and run to the car because she loved it so much. This year she decided the warm car sounded like just as much fun. She got a few rides in, including one with her friend Crew. It definitely helped us all get into the Christmas spirit.

2 comments:

grandma ricks said...

What a lucky Santa to get to hold those two precious little bundles. Actually, a dog leash sounds like you could be getting off pretty easy. With Taylor's hat on I can't believe how much they look alike. Love, Mom

Koenig Family Blog said...

I really wish we had braved the cold & gone with you! Andrew can't stop talking about Santa and he loved the pic of Taylor & Kennedy!