Okay so I couldn't resist posting this. I was looking at old pictures and came across ones of Taylor's first Christmas when we went to see Santa. I always thought that Taylor and Kennedy look totally different but then comparing pictures, the resemblance is a little uncanny. I think they look so different to me because their personalities are completely different. But as my mom commented about the picture in the previous post that with their hats on they look so much a like, well take a look at these pictures side by side. Pretty crazy.
They are about the same age and wearing the same hat helps a little.
On the left is Taylor and Nate 2005 and on the right, Kennedy and Taylor 2007.
Monday, December 3, 2007
Which of these things IS like the other
Posted by Rachelle at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
ahhh! crazy! It will be fun to see what Kennedy looked like at a year compared to Taylor!
Post a Comment