I wanted to dedicate some (more) blog space to my favorite superstars. Having these two little ones means that there is never a dull moment. Taylor is our drama queen and is bound for a stage. It doesn't matter what kind, as long as she is in the spotlight she is happy. She loves to sing, dance and is always making up situations for her dolls and stuff animals to play out. She is a sweet heart and is always quick to give hugs and never forgets to say "I love you so much!" a few dozen times through out the day. Kennedy is my little stinker and most of the time I absolutely love her detremined spirit. She is as stubborn as can be, but with one look of those beautiful blue eyes and all is forgiven. She loves to scream. Be it a happy, mad, sad, or just for the fun of it, she can squeal with the best of them. She loves Taylor and Roxy, if they are in the same room as her she has be be situated so she can see them at all times. She is definitely a momma's girl, but there's no denying she loves her daddy as she squeals with joy and bounces up and down when he comes through the door. Needless to say I love my sweet little girls!
Kennedy and what I call her "sexy pose"
Taylor trying to steal the show, always wanting to be the center of attention
Bath time is always so much fun

3 comments:
Cute pictures!
That close up of Taylor is SOOO my Lily! It's hard to snap a decent picture of the younger sibling when the older one starts at a sprint the minute she sees the camera.
I love your girls! They are so beautiful! I bet you have too much fun through out the day!
Rachelle it was so good hearing from you! Your little family is just so sweet! We sure do miss Denver so much! We loved it there! Well I hope everything is going well! Keep in touch! Erica
Post a Comment