Nate recently spent 5 days down in Escalante on a backpacking trip with his friend Spencer and some of Spencer's family. While there, they ventured two different hikes. The main hike was a 3 day, 21 mile hike called Box Death Hallow. The second hike was a day hike through a very narrow slot canyon called Egypt Canyon. Nate claims that these hikes have topped his all time favorite hikes in his life. Needless to say he had a great time and he can't wait to go again.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh Nate! That looks like so much fun. The names of the hikes would have daunted me for sure, but I love that kind of scenery in the spring. Dad said I was a lizard in my previous life. Glad you had a good time and got back safe and sound. Love, Mom Ricks
You guys are killing me. I need to go to that very place RIGHT NOW!
that looks awesome! I don't know about you mom though being a lizard. What's the reference there??? dry skin? ;-)
christine
Post a Comment