Friday, May 2, 2008

Any day now!

I am so happy that Kennedy has started to take steps. For months she has been walking holding on to anything that will move and hold her weight. Now in the past week she has actually attempted to take steps...but only to her favorite people. I can't wait when she decides that she can do it on her own! No more brown knees!!

4 comments:

Koenig Family Blog said...

Way to go!!!! You are getting to be such a big girl Kennedy!

brandi (and tim) said...

YAY Kennedy! We are so proud of you! Don't you just hate how dirty they get crawling around all the time!? And forget putting them in a dress, they just get stuck and end up hurting themselves.

Esther said...

No more brown knees? What is she crawling through? Yuck!

Rachelle said...

to explain the brown knees, she is everywhere and crawls through everything. When we are outside she hates it if I hold her so I let her be and she crawls in dirt and grass and on dirty playgrounds. Hence her clothes are brown at the end of the day.