After returning home from Utah we packed the car and started our two day road trip to Nauvoo, Illinios to be with Nate's family for a reunion. You gotta love a good road trip. The long hours in the car, the classic questions coming from the backseat of "is this Nauvoo??" and "are we there yet??" Passing the time by eating candy and snacks and then stopping at Wendy's and/or McDonalds (yes I will admit we do let our kids eat at McDonalds). Oh and I can't forget the "quality" hotels along the way. With all sarcasim aside I really did enjoy our road trip. The girls did so well in the car by watching movies and singing songs to keep entertained. We made it to Nauvoo and met up with the rest of the Jeppson gang. It was a lot of fun and with all the cousins to play with Taylor was in heaven. It was good to be with family and to experience the church history of that part of the country. We have had a good month filled with family and lots of fun but it is nice to slow down and be at home and relax for a little while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It was good seeing you guys in Nauvoo. I just had to post a defense for McDonalds, though. They are really quite stringent about the quality of the products they use to make their food. I work for one of four major beef suppliers for McDonald's in the US, and seeing what I've seen, you would be doing a lot worse going to some of the other fast food chains!
Ok, I'll stop ranting. :) It really was good to be all together.
--Adam
Yes Adam it was very good to see you guys! It was fun to be there in person to hear the exciting news. And as for McDonalds goes... I'm glad to hear they are not of the bottom in terms of fast food. But I have to say, all things in moderation right??
Post a Comment