My Friend Sabrina arranged for a girls trip in Island Park. Her dad built a beautiful home right on Island park reservoir and so she invited a few of us to have a relaxing weekend in October with no kids, no reason not to stay up until the wee hours in the morning, and plenty of junk food. It was so fun to be with my friends and get away! Nate took Thursday and Friday off work and was a stay at home dad while I was gone. He did such a good job with them, even if they didn't get their hair combed everyday. :) They did a lot of fun things, including going to the zoo on a free zoo day which I don't think I would have braved myself. I came back to a clean house, semi clean children and a husband who had a new appreciation for what I do day in and day out. It was heaven. Thank you Nate for being brave with the girls! Thank you Sabrina for putting it all together and thank you to all my friends for such a great time!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How fun is that!? I'm jealous! Wish I had girlfirends to go on a girl vacation with! Glad you had fun!
Lucky!!!!!
Wouldn't that just be the greatest thing ever, a weekend away from the kids! Yea, you are VERY lucky! I could use that about now- especially since Luke's caught the flu and has been throwing up today. Sounds like you had a fun time :)
Post a Comment