Yesterday we had an appointment with Santa at the library. Taylor was so enthralled and Kennedy was curious with the big man in red. After Santa told stories and and answered questions, we were waiting our turn to go sit on his lap and talk to Santa. They gave us a number for our family as we arrived and since we were a little late we were quite down the list at 31. We were talking with friends and Grandma and Grandpa Jeppson when one of my friends pointed out that Taylor was sitting on Santa's lap. It was so not our turn and I was not prepared. I ran over and put Kennedy on Santa's lap and snapped a quick picture. So not exactly how it was supposed to happen although Taylor knew exactly what she was doing and Santa told me that she told him what was on her wish list. Nate missed it all and we didn't get the family picture like I wanted. When we were in the car I asked Taylor why she went up when it wasn't our turn and she told us that it was taking too long and she didn't want to wait anymore. So she went ahead and took matters into her own hands I guess. At least we got some pictures!
Friday, December 12, 2008
Dear Santa
Posted by Rachelle at 11:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
your girls are so cute! I love the picture of them in their red coats...adorable.
It seems like we have one picture of all of our kids looking like Kennedy with either Santa or the Easter Bunny! The scary things we put them through! :)
Taylor is hilarious! Josh and I were laughing when we read this. So cute. I love Kennedy's face also. Classic!
Post a Comment