This year for Thanksgiving we headed to Sugar City, ID to be with the Jeppson side of the family. Nate's parents recently returned from a mission in Austria and so it was so nice to be with them and hear (and taste) all about the things they experienced. Taylor and Kennedy loved being with their cousins and Grandma and Grandpa Jeppson. We had a good visit with lots of good food. Thank you Grandma for all your hard work and hospitality while we were there!
Kennedy and Grandma Jeppson

2 comments:
It looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Nate's parents look great and the girls are so beautiful! You are a good photographer to capture the spirit of the fun times so well. I love the pensive Taylor one under the tree. Love, Mom
looks like you had so much fun at Thanksgiving! When is that festival? I bet my kids would love it. I need to find out from you. Hey, would you mind going to my blog and leaving your address so I can send you a christmas card. thanks!
Post a Comment