Saturday, January 17, 2009

Prima Ballerina








Taylor started her first ballet class this week. She absolutely loved learning how to be a real ballerina! She did really well for her first time and only occasionally got distracted by how cute she looked with so many mirrors around her.

5 comments:

Koenig Family Blog said...

Rachelle, her hair is SO CUTE!!!! You were made to have girls, there is NO WAY I culd do or learn to do hair like that!

Brecken said...

So cute! I miss having lovey in Ballet. IT is so much fun to watch. enjoy.

Jana Banana said...

She is just so cute! I hope I get a girl one day, I loved ballet when I was little!

Amy said...

Miss Rachelle-I am waiting for an update on what you guys are going to do! I keep checking your blog but have found nothing except the cute little ballerina- Which by the way she looks absolutely adorable and I copied the hairdo for Callie and Courtney (thanks for that). Cambry also enjoyed looking at the pictures. As for Gillette-it is in WY and we haven't made any decisions yet. Josh is looking into all possibilities with the economy the way it is. We shall see! And besides that we still have FOREVER over here!

Laura said...

So cute from head to toe!