Friday, March 27, 2009

Off we go...


This is our official blog announcement. We are moving to England! (This is for all you readers out there that don't know this yet.) I realize I should have made this announcement much sooner. But if you have ever been in the position of making an international move then you know how much there is to do and how busy you are. We will be packing up our home and family and headed to jolly ol' England in time for Nate to start work on May 18th. We are very excited and anxious for this new experience. Wish us luck!

5 comments:

Eric and Rozanne said...

Congrats! You will enjoy your new adventures I'm sure! It's good to do it when your kids are still young too. Best of luck!

katherine said...

wow!! good luck!! how crazy, exciting, fun!! hope things go well, it will be fun to follow your adventure along!

Amy said...

Yea! Congratulations! Josh can now live his dream through you guys!! Thanks for that! What an adventure.

Brecken said...

I am so excited for you! It will be such an adventure...and nice to know you will be back in 2 years. Good luck with all the stress of packing up. I imagine it's a bit of a nightmare. I need to get the number of the granite guy from you too!

Esther said...

Cheerio then!