When Nate and I first got married we loved to make sushi. It is a lot of work, but we love to eat sushi and going out for it was way out of our budget as newlyweds. Recently Nate got an urge to make sushi once again. Kennedy was indifferent but Taylor seemed to really like it. We were proud parents watching out 4 year old "using" chop sticks and eating sushi.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So fun to catch up on your blog. Looks like you had a lot of fun on your vacations this summer. I love getting together with family. You got some great pictures. I'd like to know how in the world you are able to maintain the perfect figure? I'm jealous! :)
Yay, sushi night! That's how it all began for us you know...:)
And it was quite delicious I might add.
Post a Comment