Friday, October 23, 2009

Trip to Cali

Disneyland

Crew, Kennedy and Taylor in front of the pumpkin mickey
(there was a huge line on the other side and after trying to get the kids to smile into the sun...we understood why!)



Cooling off and playing in the water...a total life saver from the heat


Its a small world. The kids favorite ride at Disneyland
The tea cups...another favorite

Pictures with some of the girls favorite "people"




Taylor and I had lunch with the princesses






Taylor was in heaven
After three days at disneyland we headed for Huntington beach
Playing on the Peir

Our preferred mode of transportation

Swimming at the hotel pool (waterslides, hot tub, 3 1/2' deep pools and fire pits...the girls didn't ever want to leave)

the koi pond at the hotel (pretty from afar, a little freakish upclose)

With all the fountains, ponds, and pools at the hotel the girls were constantly entertained

After walking down the beach at lunch time Taylor started wanting to eat but only pancakes, lucky for us the first beachside grill we stopped at served breakfast all day long so she got her wish.








3 comments:

grandma ricks said...

It looks like the perfect vacation! I'm sure the girls were in princess heaven. I bet I know what you are pretending since you got home. Love, Mom/Grandma

Amy said...

Fun fun Rachelle! I'm glad you guys had such a good time. That's where Josh wants to take us for his graduation so he may be calling to get some info from you. Oh and now that you are back from Cali- good luck potty training:).

Jamie said...

Your girls are ADORABLE! Looks like you guys had a fabulous time.