On Sunday July 17 Nate and I woke up early and headed to the hospital eager to meet our newest member of our little family. I was scheduled for a c-section for the second time despite all my efforts to coax that baby to turn and get in the right position. (Just like with Kennedy, this baby proved equally stubborn...or equally stuck with her head right in my rib cage.) Nate and I checked in and changed into our hospital gowns and waited. Finally they came and announced that it was our turn in the O.R. AT 11:11 a.m. we met our sweet little girl. She had the sweetest and quietest little cry and a full head of hair.Saturday, October 1, 2011
Baby Brooklyn is here!
On Sunday July 17 Nate and I woke up early and headed to the hospital eager to meet our newest member of our little family. I was scheduled for a c-section for the second time despite all my efforts to coax that baby to turn and get in the right position. (Just like with Kennedy, this baby proved equally stubborn...or equally stuck with her head right in my rib cage.) Nate and I checked in and changed into our hospital gowns and waited. Finally they came and announced that it was our turn in the O.R. AT 11:11 a.m. we met our sweet little girl. She had the sweetest and quietest little cry and a full head of hair.Posted by Rachelle at 10:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment