Monday, May 16, 2011

Hawaii - April 2011



Maui


The bamboo forest


Loved seeing the whales...this is a baby humpback whale that was practicing breaching the water. So cool to watch!




Dinner on the beach


Jami and I on one of our many trips to get the best snow cones we have ever had


black sand beach all of us on our last day in Maui


Nate and the waterfall




the Seven Sacred Pools





On a hike to a 400 ft waterfall at the end of the Road to Hana







Snorkeling trip where we saw spinner dolphins













3 comments:

Amy said...

Fun!! I think I may have even seen a hint of a baby belly!!! So Cute :).

Evans Fam said...

Are you seriously prego in these pictures? You're one of those beautiful pregnant people that nobody can even tell is prego until there's only 3 weeks left huh? When are you due? CONGRATS!!! Are you going to have to ha c-section again or are you going to try a v-bac? The trip looks awesome!

grandma ricks said...

Ahhh! I just looked at your pictures of the trip. Beautiful. I think this must be what the Hawaiian experience is supposed to be like.

xo Mom