Monday, March 24, 2008

All Dressed Up




7 comments:

Unknown said...

DARLING dresses. I love them!! Looks like you had a great Easter :-)

Afton or Brooke said...

what sweet little princesses!

Koenig Family Blog said...

Andrew was very happy to see he was Taylor's husband... Since they are getting married and all (according to him). What cute dresses ;)

brandi (and tim) said...

They look SO cute Rachelle! I can't wait for the day that Paisley will leave a pair of shoes on... she hates wearing shoes, or maybe she just loves taking them off. Anyway, I can't believe how much Taylor is growing up - and Kennedy is almost 1 - this year has flown by! Let us know your plans for going to Utah so we can try to be there the same time.

~b & t

grandma ricks said...

These pictures just make me so grandkids hungry. I miss them so much! Counting the days till I get to hug them. Cute dresses, but precious girls!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are gorgeous! Looks like you had a fun Easter with them!

Bowen Family said...

Those girls look so darling in their easter dresses. That little Taylor is so funny it looks like she had a great time dying easter eggs!