Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Butterfly Pavillion-a family outing

She held a taranchula and got a sticker to prove it!
Getting a close up of bed bugs and such

We got a close up when one landed on my arm
Kennedy more interested in the flower
The main attraction

8 comments:

Unknown said...

We went there several months ago. Such a fun place. Did Taylor touch the hermit crabs?

Unknown said...

oops, I think there were horse shoe crabs, not hermit =)

Rachelle said...

I'm not sure, there were some wierd looking things by the starfish but I didn't get a good look at it because Nate took her up to touch everything. She loved anything she could touch though! It was a lot of fun.

the child family said...

We went to a place like this in Atlanta when Lily was 2 1/2. We thought it was so cool but Lily was more interested in the sparkley toys in the gift shop! Your girls seem to have appreciated it a little more.

Jena Hendry said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Hope all of you get well soon!

Brecken said...

Rachelle, Looks like you had fun on your outing? Are Wednesdays and Fridays good for you for play dates? let me Know. Do you care if I put your blog on my blog list?

Brecken said...

Fridays are great for us as well. We're going to be out of town this friday, but let's do something the Friday after that. my email is breckenw@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Do you remember when I suggested we go there for the reunion? It is probably for the really young ones, though - like Taylor's age. I'm so glad she had a good time and the pictures are great. I've wanted to go ever since I heard about it - and I'm 30! Maybe we'll come visit sometime!
Wendy