Saturday, March 1, 2008

So Big!

Kennedy has grown so much so fast. In about one week she went from the beloved army crawl to the officially crawling and now pulling herself up to standing. She also learned how to go up stairs. Is there any such thing as a development growth spurt?? So with that said it should be no surprise that she is into everything and goes everywhere. Mostly she loves to follow Taylor and I around the house. Next month she'll be 1 and I can't believe how fast this first year has gone.









3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a GREAT pic of you and Kennedy =0)

grandma ricks said...

What great pictures. They are so cute and growing so very fast. I can't wait to be able to hold and play with them again. Summer is too far away! Love, Grandma Ricks

Adam and Jessica said...

Holy cats, I can't believe how big she is! Jessica and I are just flabbergasted.