Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Mountain Get-A-Way

For the Labor Day weekend we headed up to Beaver Creek, CO with some of our good friends. It was so fun to get away and enjoy the mountains and say goodbye to summer. Some of the highlights were dancing to the music of Oktoberfest, pony rides at the stable, and riding the chair lift to the top of the mountain.


















3 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Rachelle! Kennedy is looking like a mini Taylor! They are so cute! I can't believe how blonde Kennedy's hair got! Cuties! I finally updated our blog-I will give it another shot:)

Brecken said...

Yeah! You have a camera again. i was wondering when your blogging would get back on. Your trip up to Beaver Creek looks like it was fun....how was Taylor on the horse. I'm not sure I could get London even close to a Horse.

the child family said...

Your girls are SO CUTE Rachelle. And you guys are killing me with you Colorado mountain getaways! It looks so GREEN.