Taylor started preschool this last week and absolutely loves it! She goes every Tuesday and Thursday morning to Mrs. Kim who she adores, and tells me on days that she doesn't have school how she wishes today was a school day. When I pick her up she can't tell me fast enough everything they did that day. As much as I have been looking forward to a break while she is at school, it has been surprisingly hard having her away. Its not so much the fact that she is away, it has more to do with the fact that this is the start of her being at school now until she is 18! Crazy.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
she is so cute! Isn't miss kim's fun. We need to get together soon!
She looks so grown up. Her hair is so long! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks. Love, Mom
She is so grown up and it happened so fast! She is adorable and I am glad she is loving preschool. I think Luke will love it too- but he has to wait until next year. I can't wait!
How fun, Lily is also in preschool and has a favorite teacher, Miss Kim. I am with you, I miss her when she's gone!
Post a Comment