Friday, September 19, 2008

Taylor's photo shoot




I was just taking pictures for fun and thought these turned out cute enough to share.

6 comments:

Jana Banana said...

She is so cute! I love her hair wavy, it is so pretty. You did a great job, and I love the way you made the first one black and white with the color too. I just love taking pictures of my kiddos.

Jena Hendry said...

Taylor is gorgeous! Those pictures are so beautiful. We miss seeing you guys! Looks like you are having a great time! I can't believe Taylor started preschool. It just seems like yesterday we were in Lake Powell and she was just a little babes! Kennedy is getting so big also!

Amy said...

Taylor's is such a cutie! Your apple picking getaway looks like fun. Maybe you guys should come out our way and show us some fun things you did while here. It would be fun-I promise-who wouldn't have fun with 6 kids 5 and under?

Eric and Rozanne said...

Hey Rachelle,
It's your cousin, Rozanne. I just got your blog address from Melanie, and I've really enjoyed seeing everyone. We have a blog also www.ericandrozanne.blogspot.com. We'll be back to see your blog often. You have an adorable family.

grandma ricks said...

What a beautiful princess! Can't wait to see you this weekend. Love, Just Grandma

BeforeFamily said...

All that blonde hair reminds me of two other little cousins that would run around together at Grandma Ricks House, or where ever the holiday was that year.
We had some great times ya? Especially when we were about that age!
These are great pictures.