Monday, November 15, 2010

Halloween

We have had a perfect fall with warm temps and beautiful fall colors. It was the perfect setting for Halloween. We had a great month filled with lots of fun festivities. Taylor was a super girl hero and Kennedy was a lady bug. They both had so much fun and Nate and I are still finishing off their candy. (for some reason they like the trick or treating part and don't seem to care much about the candy itself...good for them, very bad for us!!)





The girls at the ward chili dinner and trunk or treat

Kennedy at school for her halloween party


1 comments:

Amy said...

Callie and Courtney have been talking about you guys lately and Court asked when we are going to your house again and then later she says "I can't wait till we go to Taylor's house again". Funny girl.
I'm a little jealous your girls don't like halloween candy- I wish we lived closer cause I would help finish it off :). Unfortunately all four of mine take after their mama and love it :(.