Monday, April 4, 2011

Taylor Turns 6!







Taylor picked a Hawaiian luau party for her 6th birthday. She invited all the girls in her kindergarten class. All were adorned with flower lia necklaces, hair accessories and grass skirts. We roasted hotdogs on the grill and had tropical fresh fruit and slushy drinks with umbrellas. The girls learned to hula dance and definitely had the moves. Taylor was very specific about all the details and loved learning about all things Hawaiian in the process. With Taylor's vision and my hard work (;-) )...the party was a hit.


Taylor has come so far in so many ways this last year. Everyday I am amazed with how she is growing! She is such a sweet and sensitive girl who loves to be with friends and family. We love you Taylor!

1 comments:

grandma ricks said...

Aloha to my growing-up Taylor! I can't believe you are 6 years old now! What a fun girl you are to be around! I am always happy to be with you and share in your fun imagination. I'm sure you had a fun time for your birthday with lots of good memories. XOXO Grandma Ricks