Monday, April 4, 2011

Kennedy is 4!












Birthdays at the Jeppson house are becoming quite the events. Kennedy's big day actually began a few days before her day of birth. We had a party with her friends on the Friday before her birthday with a ballerina theme. Kennedy loves ballet and it is not uncommon for her to come down moments after I have helped her get ready for the day in her leotard and tutu. She loves to show me her dance moves and so it was a well suited theme. Everything was ballerina pink and white with plenty of tulle and ribbon. We played tip toe musical chairs, pin the tutu on the ballerina, had ballerina cake and put on dance shows for each other. All the girls looked adorable and hopefully had a good time.


There are a few traditions my girls love about birthdays: first - breakfast in bed with the choice of pancake art by yours truly; and second - dinner at Red Robin. It was a fun filled day with friends and presents and Kennedy made sure that she let everyone know that she was so thankful for it all with plenty of hugs and kisses and the cutest thank yous I have ever received. If this is what 4 looks like for Kennedy, we are all in for a wonderful year! How did we get so blessed with such sweet little girls!!

3 comments:

cricks said...

love it all! wish I could have been there to share it with you. Happy Birthday Kennedy! I love you! auntie christine

grandma ricks said...

Happy Birthday sweet Kennedy! It looks like your party was so fun! I am very thankful to be your Grandma. You danced into my heart the moment I saw you. XOXO Grandma Ricks

Amy said...

I really really really wish I had the motivation you do to put on parties like these. Nice work Rachelle :). Is there any way you would be feeling up to doing Cambry's party in June?! You will only be 8 months by then ;). ha ha. You are very cute and your girls are lucky to have a mama like you!