Saturday, April 30, 2011

Winter 2010-2011

With being pregnant and very sick for most of the winter I have let a few things slip. Taking pictures and updating our blog has taken a big hit. Now with this baby quickly approaching her arrival I feel the need to bring things up to date. These pictures are just a fraction of our going ons over the past 6 months...but at least we have some documentation.


We had a visit from Nate's brother Josh and his family. We love having them visit and the girls have so much fun with their cousins.


Finally we managed to build a snowman!


Taylor and her cousin Isaac were up and down that sledding hill non stop...she was a little worn out at the end.








Taylor's school held a Daddy Daughter dance. Taylor was so excited to go on a date with her dad!

Taylor's first time Skiing




Ice skating at Evergreen with the Bowens










Trying to make snowman with dry fluffy snow...the girls were very determined but we never got the right kind of snow. :-(




Christmas Morning playing with all their new toys




So excited for Christmas and trying really hard to sit and listen to the Christmas story.




Making a gingerbread house Christmas Eve







5 comments:

Josh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Esther said...

Talk about needing to update your blog! I didn't even know you were pregnant! When are you due?

Esther said...

Also, that first comment was from me, the deleted one, but I guess I was signed on as Josh so I deleted it.

Brecken said...

So fun! I can't wait til you put up your pictures from Hawaii! I haven't seen you in forever - want to play games with me and Joc this week?! Let me know.

Amy said...

Hey miss traveler to places I wish I could go! How are you guys? Can't wait to hear how Hawaii was. Also we are going to be baptizing Cambry in Rigby on June 6 if you guys are planning on going for the reunion. I think we are actually doing it a few days before the reunion starts so if you guys happen to be there early we would love to have you come. I also want to see that cute pregnant belly cause I don't think I have ever seen you with the prego belly.
Your pictures are cute by the way :). I am glad you updated. I will also want to be seeing pictures of the nursery as well.