If anyone knew my father you know that he loved the game of golf. And that is definitely an understatement. This last week marked the two year anniversary of his passing. As a new tradition, I loaded the family up and we headed to the driving range to pay tribute. I can't think of a better way to put a smile on my Dad's face then for him to see his sweet grand babies trying to drive the ball. It was a good night and a great way to remember such a wonderful man.
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Golf Night
Posted by Rachelle at 7:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
This is Nate. I like how the girls are learning to drive the ball using the putters from the mini golf course as they were just the right length. They didn't seem to care as they got so excited if they even made contact with the ball. Good times.
love, Love, LOVE this tradition!!!!
What a fabulous tradition! Your Father was an amazing man and I am sure he smiled seeing your girls attempt his favorite sport.
The other day I couldn't resist buying a few cinnamon bears, they always remind me of him. He used to share when he would come Home Teaching.
Jamie, I love that you associate cinnamon bears with my Dad! He did love those things!! After your comment I had to get some myself. Thanks!!
Post a Comment