We discovered this strange and yet fantastic place last year. What we loved about it includes rides that are geared toward very young children, a Christmas theme which is definitely a little quirky but a hit with the girls, a 10 min magic show that, if anything else, gives Nate and I a good laugh, beautiful surroundings as it is located at the base of Pikes Peak, and a huge slide that twirls alongside a gigantic candy cane. Taylor remembers it fondly and has been asking to go back for months. With a Saturday free of plans and cooperating weather, we decided that it was time to make the yearly voyage to the North Pole. It was fantastic.
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Santa's Workshop at the North Pole (take 2)
We discovered this strange and yet fantastic place last year. What we loved about it includes rides that are geared toward very young children, a Christmas theme which is definitely a little quirky but a hit with the girls, a 10 min magic show that, if anything else, gives Nate and I a good laugh, beautiful surroundings as it is located at the base of Pikes Peak, and a huge slide that twirls alongside a gigantic candy cane. Taylor remembers it fondly and has been asking to go back for months. With a Saturday free of plans and cooperating weather, we decided that it was time to make the yearly voyage to the North Pole. It was fantastic.
Posted by Rachelle at 8:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
looks like santa's workshop was so much fun! Sorry, I ended up not being able to make it last night. I hope you had fun. I'll catch you next time.
Post a Comment